Succulent pork loin with just the right combination of garlic, herbs and a light touch of fruit taste.
- 3-4 lb. Pork Loin
- Mix in a small bowl to make marinate/rub:
- 1/4 cup Antelope Creek Farm Gourmet Cooking Sauce and Dressing (such as Apricot or Raspberry)
- 1/8 cup olive oil3 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 3-4 cloves of garlic pressed or crushed to a paste
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix together until slightly pasty
Randomly cut 20 deep slits, 1 in. wide, on inside surface of roast. Fill slits with some of the marinate/rub mixture. Place on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Spread remaining mixture over the roast. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees F for 2-3 hours or until a meat thermometer reaches F-170 degrees. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Optional: Rub whole potatoes with the same mixture, place along side the roast for the last 1 1/2 hours depending on the size of the potatoes. Red and Yukon Golds are wonderful!